SiberianFox.com Siberian Fox Network Testing and Development Forum.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Promote
SiberianFox.com

Lost Comms procedure for PoFo

Log-in to remove these advertisements.
1% Corrupt
Musings: 23
1% Corrupt
Post 05 Jan 2010, 20:10
Why, in particular, is HiFo felt to be the most appropriate default alternative when PoFo goes 'tits up'?

I know this site is essentially a test site, but it seems perfect as a rendezvous for displaced PoFoites.

Am I missing something? (I know - like a life...
)
"We didn't get any messages...and we definitely did not eat this delicious, plump-breasted pigeon!"
36% Corrupt
Musings: 734
Ideology: None
36% Corrupt
Post 06 Jan 2010, 11:47
Because like you said, this is just a testing board. It's a mess.
1% Corrupt
1% Corrupt
Post 06 Jan 2010, 12:31
The Exalted One wrote:
It's a mess.

Seems to work OK to me...
"We didn't get any messages...and we definitely did not eat this delicious, plump-breasted pigeon!"
TUC
[+-]
29% Corrupt
Musings: 590
29% Corrupt
Post 26 Jan 2010, 00:36
Poor poor cartertonian, you have missed the entire point.

Its like with hinduism, you loose a life and you get reborn. Then you loose another life, and you get reborn. Common user use PoFo. Then mistericaly by the hand of the SiberianGod....you get elected to become a part of HistFo. When you finaly have reached a certain level of dignity, grace, superiority, more grace, and The Eternal Flame, then do you become a member, a true and only member, of SiberianFox.

Poor, poor cartertonian, you must wonder the earth, and you must reach out and open the door to the langley arms, then you will become a member of the comunity, of SiberianFox. But behold, you will never know what they call the "Beer" in the langeley arms untill you have been to the langeley arms.

Reach out to the beer for you will not be saved without!

Hail SiberianFox! Hail "The Beer", Hail the Langley Arms!
1% Corrupt
1% Corrupt
Post 10 Mar 2010, 19:29
TUC wrote:
you will never know what they call the "Beer" in the langeley arms untill you have been to the langeley arms.

I've driven past it a couple of times...does that count?

Log-in to submit your comments and remove Infolinks advertisements.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
Political Forums: The Politics Forum, The UK Politics Forum. Historical Forums: The U.S.S.R. Forum, The History Forum.
© 2004- Siberian Fox network. Privacy.